Personal data and cookies - SOFINOR
Concerned about respecting the privacy of Internet users, SOFINOR SAS guarantees that the collection and processing of personal information will be carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter "RGPD" and all the provisions of the applicable French regulations in this field.
We only use your personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force
- the performance of a contract we have concluded with you, and/or
- compliance with a legal obligation, and/or
- your consent to the use of your data,
- the existence of a legitimate interest in using your data. The legitimate interest is a set of editorial and/or commercial reasons that justify the use of your data by the Company.
Data controller (DPO)
The controller is SOFINOR SAS, whose registered office is located :
Parc d'activité de la Houssoye 59280 - BOIS GRENIER - France immatriculée au RCS de LILLE 70 B 109 sous le numéro 4705010990002 et représentée par M. G.Deleau.
A Data Protection Officer has been assigned, whose details are as follows :
Inotech Parc d'activité de la Houssoye 59280 BOIS GRENIER - France firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the personal data is required when creating a reseller account, requesting quotes or general information, compiling industry or business performance statistics, or meeting the Company's legal obligations.
You voluntarily provide this data. The optional or mandatory nature of the data is indicated to you when they are collected by an asterisk.
Each time you visit our sites, we collect information about your connection and browsing. Different technologies can be used to collect this data. The main one is the cookie (see our Cookies policy below).
Data transmitted via: :
- registration for one of the newsletters and/or communications
- the general contact form
- the quotation request form
- the request form for the creation of your reseller space
- by the commitment to our corporate financial statements
Type of data collected
The data collected may include :
- surname, first name, title, profession
- postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
- username and password used to connect to your reseller space
Data relating to a third party
Before registering a third party for a feed, newsletter or communication, you must ensure that the person concerned agrees that his or her personal data may be communicated to us.
Purposes of the processing operation
We use the data referred to in the previous article for the following main purposes :
Operations necessary for the provision of products or services
- management of subscriptions to our newsletters and/or e-mail alerts;
- invoicing; receipt of payments;.
- Monitoring of the project and its successful completion.
- compliance with postal standards, updating of your personal information in a dedicated database;.
- customer relationship;.
- carrying out satisfaction surveys;.
- sending information on the modification or evolution of our services;.
- management of unpaid debts and litigation;.
- management of the exercise of your rights to your personal data;.
- verification of compliance with applicable legislation, our contracts and general conditions.
Marketing and business development operations related to publications, products and services